Avoid getting ghosted on Craigslist
1. There has to be a 30% change in each title and a 5% change in your description.
Example for title: Work from home, get full-time pay for part-time work.
Change to: Part-time work gets you full-time pay, work from home.
2. Another way of suffering from ghosting is to post a huge amount of similar ads in a given 24-hour period.
3. Don’t use the same phrasing in your ads. Get a thesaurus and learn how to say the same thing in a several ways. If Craigslist catches the same phrases being used too many times, you are considered a spammer.
5. Post in smaller towns so your post stays on the first page for a week instead of a day. Remember: It’s quality, not quantity.
6. Always check to see if the program you’re promoting is blacklisted; if so, use an address cutter or invest in hosting to get around this issue.
7. Delete your cookies and Internet history when signing in and out of different accounts on Craigslist. Use Firefox as your browser.
Follow these topics: Marketing